The term ‘success’ is subjective in nature. You can be a professionally successful man by doing a job of a plumber that pays you well. On the other hand, a writer, who is struggling to publish his first book, can be called unsuccessful. Whoever we are and whatever we do, we always thrive for more success in our lives, be it professional or personal. We all need some inspiration in order to improve ourselves and there is no better alternative than the motivational quotes.
Inspirational and motivational quotes can inspire and motivate your personal life and there are famous motivational quotes for work which are bound to change the way you look at what you do for a living and ultimately these motivational quotes are going to improve your professional life.
Motivational quotes are part and parcel of today’s way of doing business. It not only motivates and inspires you, but you can use motivational quotes for work to motivate your subordinates or employees.
If you are looking for some of the best motivational quotes for work, then you are looking at the correct place. If you are able to select the motivational quotes effectively, it will not only motive the ones who see it, but it will also benefit your business as you are able to motivate and inspire yourself or your employees more with the correct usage of the motivational quotes for work.
Business motivational quotes have proved to produce better results in a working atmosphere. It not only motivates, but increases the confidence level of the associates. Surely you can use these motivational quotes for success during the course of your business so that neither you nor your employee suffocates during the course of making money but on the other hand by using these motivational quotes for work one can really motivate himself to reach his goal and finally achieve a job satisfaction.
1. Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works. - Steve Jobs
2. “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
3. “Don’t be afraid to go out on a limb. That’s where the fruit is.” – H. Jackson Browne
4. “For every dollar spent in failure, learn a dollar’s worth of lesson.” – Jesse Robbins
5. “The value of an idea lies in the using of it.” – Thomas Edison
6. “Learn to say ‘no’ to the good so you can say ‘yes’ to the best.” – John C Maxwell
7. “I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.” – Pablo Picasso
8. "Always deliver more than expected." – Larry Page, Google
9. "We can’t be afraid to be weird." – Andrew Mason
10. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
11. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
12. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
13. "There is one rule. There are no rules." – Bill Liao, co-founder CoderDojo
“We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise, why else even be here?” – Steve Jobs
15. “The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.” – Henry Ford
16. “Follow your passion, not your paycheck. The money will come eventually.” – Unknown
17. “Failure defeats losers, failure inspires winners.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
18. “What would you do if you knew you could not fail?” – Robert H Schuller
19. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
20. “Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.” – Bill Bradley
21. "The only way to learn on a zero dollar budget is to talk to people" – Drew Huston