What is success? How do we define it? Well success is exactly what you make of it. You define the parameters that will deem you successful or unsuccessful and you have the power to situate yourself within these parameters. For some people success is having 500k followers on twitter, for others it's a million dollar annual turnover. Whatever your definition of success, it's something we all want. Success isn't something that's handed to you and in order to achieve it you need to be motivated and the easiest way to do this is to find inspiration from motivational quotes.
You and your team need to work in an environment that fosters creativity and inspiration and there's no better way to do that than filling your workspace with motivational posters or use motivational iPhone wallpapers.
When eyes wander, productivity decreases. But what if wandering eyes happen upon a quote that will give them a boost of confidence, ambition and drive? That's how ideas are generated, targets are surpassed and shit gets done. Imagine your office full of motivational posters for entrepreneurs that play a crucial part in the inspiration and productivity of your business, looks good right? Now imagine an office that is sterile and uninspiring. Can't imagine million dollar ideas being generated in those four walls. Where do you want to work?
Here are some motivational quotes, motivational posters and sources of inspiration that are providing motivation for startups, entrepreneurs and businesses around the world. How could they improve your business?
1. "Don't count the things you do. Do the things that count." - Zig Ziglar
2. "The value of an idea lies in the using of it." - Thomas Edison
3. "Data beats emotions."- Sean Rad
4. "It’s better to make a few people really happy than to make a lot of people semi-happy." - Paul Graham
5. "Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson
6. "A milestone is less date and more definition." - Michael Lopp
7. “Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.” – Drew Houston
8. "The secret of getting ahead is getting started."- Mark Twain
9. "See things in the present, even if they are in the future." - Larry Ellison
10. "Learn not to add too many features right away, and get the core idea built and tested." - Leah Culver
11. "Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect." - Jack Dorsey
12. "The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
13. "The essence of profound insight is simplicity." - Jim Collins
14. “The only way to win is to learn faster than anyone else.” - Eric Ries
15. "Don’t find fault, find a remedy. Anybody can complain." - Henry Ford
16. "A ‘startup’ is a company that is confused about - 1. What its product is, 2. Who its customers are. 3. How to make money." - Dave McClure